Proud to Support SIOR Members with an Exceptional VA Experience
Step 1: Our Signature Needs Assessment to Determine Your Requirements
Step 2: Rigorous VA Candidate Sourcing and Vetting Process
Step 3: Your VA Interview to Confirm the Right Fit
Step 4: Onboarding and Full Support from the Outsource Access Team
This is a must-watch video. From thousands of hours of presentations and meetings, our CEO Brad Stevens has learned all the questions everyone wants to know about Virtual Assistants, how they can change your game, and shares the details of how our program works.
Please watch this video and see the full details about our process below. We look forward to working with you!
Outsource Access has the most thorough, proven process to identify, train and source highly talented, affordable offshore Virtual Assistants in the Philippines to change the game for entrepreneurs, busy professionals and small to medium business owners.
NOTE: Based on our experience, we try to answer all of your questions on this page with videos and downloads for your convenience. However, if you have additional questions click the button below to book a call. We just ask you watch the video above prior to the call.
Kind Words from SIOR Member Clients
“My VA is so diligent and beyond expectations. She’s always thinking of what needs to be done next. For example, she is great at doing lease abstracts with such a good eye for detail and color codes everything. I close just one extra deal and it pays for her the entire year! The hours saved I use for business or spending time with my family. It’s a win-win either way.” – Wills
“I’m estimating we might close 5-15 more deals per year based on the time we’re saving with a Virtual Assistant. With all the technology and using the internet and our social media and exposure, we should have a lot more inbound business than what we’ve had in the past.” – Jeff Wilke
Want to see what it's like?
Come with us behind the scenes to see a 50 Second Video of VA’s in action supporting enterpreneurs.
What Can a Virtual Assistant Do For You?
There are typically two main categories
Tasks you are currently doing and want off your plate
Tasks you WANT to be doing but haven’t been able to start
Here’s just a few examples...
Here’s just a few examples...
What Makes Outsource Access Different?
Here’s How We Identify, Vet and Train the Best VA’s in the Market
“The hiring/onboarding process was very easy. Everything was explained well and our questions were all answered.” – Deanna Harris, SIOR, ICR Commercial Real Estate, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
We Consistently Keep Track of How Your VA is Performing!
A few words from Clients in response to our satisfaction surveys
“Jan is doing great. Consistency of effort every day. I am VERY happy with him as my VA. I have VERY high expectations and we are getting into a great rhythm.” – Josh F., Washington, DC
“I wanted to follow up with you about how this is progressing. As of now, both of our VAs are at a 10 out of 10 in terms of their workload for a “phase 1″. Thank you for keeping in touch with us!” – Mike M., Atlanta, GA
See our CEO’s Full Breakout Presentation at the SIOR World Conference in Washington, DC
Did you hear about the breakout session at the Global SIOR Conference in April in Washington, DC that is changing the game for Commercial Real Estate Agents? Brad Stevens, CEO of Outsource Access showed how college-educated, fully English fluent offshore VA’s in the Philippines are supporting Commercial Real Estate Agents close more deals and take all the “clutter” off their plate.
How We Identify and Retain the Best VA’s in the Market
Recruitment and Vetting
We have a full recruitment team on-site in the Philippines to identify ideal Virtual Assistants who meet our criteria. Outsource Access has a reputation that attracts the best talent in the market via multiple sourcing channels and networks to maintain an active pool when Clients are ready to engage.
Candidates submit resumes, cover letters and credentials to our Recruitment Managers
- Testing- Candidates must pass and meet specific criteria with a series of assessment including:
- Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
- Emotional Intelligence for Self-Awareness, Social-Awareness, Self-Management, and Relationship Management
- Personality Profiling
- English Grammar and Listening Proficiency
- Competency in Key VA Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Typing Speed and Accuracy
- Project Management Assessment
- Live Projects- Candidates must complete multiple test assignments over a range of creative and technical skills to evaluate proactive thinking, speed of understanding and level of adaptability to tools and technology
- Interviews- Candidates must prepare for and pass one-on-one interviews and evaluations by 4 members of our team as a final confirmation of ability
Our Signature Virtual Assistant Bootcamp
Once a candidate passes our recruitment and vetting process, they enter into our VA Bootcamp where we get them prepared for onboarding when a new Client is engaged that we feel is a match for the VA. During the bootcamp we cover:
- General Communications Training
- Effective Feedback Training
- Technical Tasks and Tools Training
Process to Match Clients with an Ideal Virtual Assistant
Every Client is unique so we perform a detailed assessment to determine where a VA can take over tasks and functions that are critical to free up your time so that you can focus on your highest return activities. We ensure your new VA is a match and fit for your industry, requirements and personality.
Signature Client Assessment Process
We have a proven audit to get full clarity on:
- What low-value, current activities are consuming your time
- What higher-value tasks are on the “radar” that you want to be engaging and how a VA can accelerate those initiatives
- What tasks are most critical for moving your business forward
- What specialized tasks are you currently paying for where we can provide more affordable, high-quality solutions
Rigorous Candidate Selection Process
- Based on your unique needs, we identify candidates best qualified to be your ideal Virtual Assistant
- We conduct a client briefing and internal interview to determine interest match with the best-fit VA candidates
- We select the top candidate for your specific needs and arrange an interview
- Upon selection of your VA, we finalize engagement terms and determine a start date
- From our experience, this is a crucial element for success and Clients appreciate we provide this for them
- We provide a brief video training for Clients based on best practices for communicating and managing their VA
Onboarding & Deployment
- VA collaborates with Client to agree on final working schedule and preferred communications tools for email, instant messaging and video conferencing
- We work with you to identify the top 3-4 tasks your VA can begin rapidly that will have the highest impact and map a specific 90-day plan
- You and your VA work together daily to accomplish your outlined goals.
- We provide Outsource Access assistance whenever you need us. You will have a dedicated account manager that will work with you if your needs should change.
Ongoing Support and Talent Development of your VA
- Outsource Access creates an incredible culture of support and ongoing development for your VA
- We hold weekly training sessions to introduce the latest tools and techniques to your VA with practical application
- We invest in speakers, group outings, holiday parties, training dinners and overall provide an unmatched working experience for your VA to ensure retention and ongoing personal and professional development