Please Review this Brief Introduction and See the Video Below:
We are a fully managed outsourcing and virtual services firm from the Philippines where English is their second language and a completely Americanized culture. Our team is full-time with us. We don’t match you up and walk away.
A big difference in our model? You get a vetted Virtual Assistant who does most of the work directly and if there is anything outside of his or her core skill set we have over 200 tactical skill staff supporting them.
And the VA manages ALL the work so you have one point of contact.
We offer high-quality and affordable sales, marketing, operations, bookkeeping and other key support functions for small business and entrepreneurs.
And we treat and pay our people incredibly well. See our Culture Page
See the “Click Here to Start the Process” below the video. Our process is risk free so you can get started with confidence. But if you have any additional questions click the “Click to Book a Call” button. We just ask you watch the video prior.
NOTE: Based on our experience, we try to answer all of your questions on this page with videos and downloads for your convenience. However, if you have additional questions click the button below to book a call. We just ask you watch the video above prior to the call.
Rob Shotwell shares how his Virtual Assistant Kaye
changed his life and his business
Come with me to the Philippines behind the scenes!
This was my discovery trip to decide where to base our operations for
Want to see what it's like?
Come with us behind the scenes to see a 50 Second Video of VA’s in action supporting enterpreneurs.
See Behind the Scenes of our Company Culture in the Philippines
Watch a Few Short Videos Below of Team Trainings, Team Building and Social Events
Outsource Access Team Building Event at The C Resort, Mindanao Philippines
Outsource Access Team Training - Linking Vision to Core Capabilities
Outsource Access Team Training - Excellent Client Enhancement Behind the Scenes
We have regular education and appreciation dinners for our team.
See highlights from our latest event below!
How We Identify and Retain the Best VA’s in the Market
Recruitment and Vetting
We have a full recruitment team on-site in the Philippines to identify ideal Virtual Assistants who meet our criteria. Outsource Access has a reputation that attracts the best talent in the market via multiple sourcing channels and networks to maintain an active pool when Clients are ready to engage.
Candidates submit resumes, cover letters and credentials to our Recruitment Managers
- Testing- Candidates must pass and meet specific criteria with a series of assessment including:
- Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
- Emotional Intelligence for Self-Awareness, Social-Awareness, Self-Management, and Relationship Management
- Personality Profiling
- English Grammar and Listening Proficiency
- Competency in Key VA Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Typing Speed and Accuracy
- Project Management Assessment
- Live Projects- Candidates must complete multiple test assignments over a range of creative and technical skills to evaluate proactive thinking, speed of understanding and level of adaptability to tools and technology
- Interviews- Candidates must prepare for and pass one-on-one interviews and evaluations by 4 members of our team as a final confirmation of ability
Our Signature Virtual Assistant Bootcamp
Once a candidate passes our recruitment and vetting process, they enter into our VA Bootcamp where we get them prepared for onboarding when a new Client is engaged that we feel is a match for the VA. During the bootcamp we cover:
- General Communications Training
- Effective Feedback Training
- Technical Tasks and Tools Training
Process to Match Clients with an Ideal Virtual Assistant
Every Client is unique so we perform a detailed assessment to determine where a VA can take over tasks and functions that are critical to free up your time so that you can focus on your highest return activities. We ensure your new VA is a match and fit for your industry, requirements and personality.
Signature Client Assessment Process
We have a proven audit to get full clarity on:
- What low-value, current activities are consuming your time
- What higher-value tasks are on the “radar” that you want to be engaging and how a VA can accelerate those initiatives
- What tasks are most critical for moving your business forward
- What specialized tasks are you currently paying for where we can provide more affordable, high-quality solutions
Rigorous Candidate Selection Process
- Based on your unique needs, we identify candidates best qualified to be your ideal Virtual Assistant
- We conduct a client briefing and internal interview to determine interest match with the best-fit VA candidates
- We select the top candidate for your specific needs and arrange an interview
- Upon selection of your VA, we finalize engagement terms and determine a start date
- From our experience, this is a crucial element for success and Clients appreciate we provide this for them
- We provide a brief video training for Clients based on best practices for communicating and managing their VA
Onboarding & Deployment
- VA collaborates with Client to agree on final working schedule and preferred communications tools for email, instant messaging and video conferencing
- We work with you to identify the top 3-4 tasks your VA can begin rapidly that will have the highest impact and map a specific 90-day plan
- You and your VA work together daily to accomplish your outlined goals.
- We provide Outsource Access assistance whenever you need us. You will have a dedicated account manager that will work with you if your needs should change.
Ongoing Support and Talent Development of your VA
- Outsource Access creates an incredible culture of support and ongoing development for your VA
- We hold weekly training sessions to introduce the latest tools and techniques to your VA with practical application
- We invest in speakers, group outings, holiday parties, training dinners and overall provide an unmatched working experience for your VA to ensure retention and ongoing personal and professional development