OUTSOURCE ACCESS is committed to protecting and respecting your personal data privacy. We are at the forefront of not only implementing but also complying with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. This policy is intended to provide information on what personal data is gathered by Outsource Access about its current, past, and prospective employees, service providers, consultants, and clients; how it will use and process this; how it will keep this secure; and how it will dispose of this when it is no longer needed. This information is provided in accordance with the Philippine Republic Act No. 10173 or the “Data Privacy Act of 2012” (DPA) and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (DPA-IRR). It sets out Outsource Access’ data protection practice put in place to safeguard the personal data of individuals it deals with and also to inform such individuals of their rights under the Act.
This Data Privacy Notice and Consent Form may be amended at any time without prior notice, and such amendments will be notified to you via Outsource Access’ website or by email.
Outsource Access is a Business Process Outsourcing company that provides trained and experienced Virtual Staff for entrepreneurs and businesses seeking reliable Virtual Assistant Solutions. Outsource Access has over 500+ virtual staff who offer services in sales, marketing, HR, customer service, bookkeeping, and executive assistance. Our employees function as remote staff for businesses who wish to engage our services.
Outsource Access collects, stores, and processes personal data from its current, past, and prospective employees, service providers, consultants, and clients, starting with the information provided by the applicant/client up to identified system users collected throughout the whole process of hiring, client matching, and system registration. This will include:
- Contact information, such as name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and other contact details.
- Personal information, such as the date and place of birth, nationality, immigration status, religion, civil status, government-issued IDS, etc.
- Business information such as business name, addresses, telephone numbers, website, email addresses, industry, tasks or processes that need to be outsourced, and other business details relevant to the client to VA matching process.
Outsource Access collects personal information by using secured digital forms which are filled in by its current, past, and prospective employees, service providers, consultants, and clients. All information and files are uploaded through digital forms wherein data is stored via the cloud to eliminate the need for local storage and are encrypted in transit and at rest.
TIMING OF COLLECTION
Personal information shall be collected upon the completion of digital forms accomplished by current, past, and prospective employees, service providers, consultants, and clients. All personal data shall be collected via secured digital forms.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
Collected personal information shall be used as follows:
- Current, Past, and Prospective Employees – personal information shall be collected by Outsource Access to formally evaluate prospective employees per the organization’s standards. Furthermore, personal data of past and current employees shall be collected to have a formal basis for employee-to-client matching, employee training, and overall development.
- Service Providers and Consultants – personal and business information shall be used by Outsource Access to evaluate whether or not said service providers and consultants are a good fit based on Outsource Access’ requirements.
- Clients – personal and business information shall be used for matching purposes. This is to ensure that Outsource Access will nominate and assign Virtual Staff who will be a good fit for the business engaging its services. Furthermore, information on tasks and processes shall be used to ensure that the assigned Virtual Staff is necessarily equipped to perform the client’s requirements
STORAGE AND TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information collected by Outsource Access shall be stored and transmitted using a cloud-native secured digital form system, eliminating the need for local files and minimizing risk. Stored and in transit personal data are encrypted in order to ensure that data is protected at all times. Furthermore, Outsource Access utilizes a tool that adheres to robust privacy commitments and data protections.
METHOD OF USE
All personal information collected by Outsource Access shall only be used for the purpose of delivering its services to its clients, the employment of personnel as well as the engagement of services providers and consultants.
Personal information collected from its current, past, and prospective employees shall be further processed in order to create the Virtual Assistant Profile. The Virtual Assistant Profile is a document created for each employee (Virtual Assistant) in order to apprise potential clients of their educational background, professional experience, skills, and competencies. The said document is not meant to be published publicly and is only shown to clients who are evaluating the employee (Virtual Assistant).
Personal and business information from the clients shall be further processed in order to create the Client Profile and Playbook. The Client Profile is a tool used to apprise the matching team and potential candidates of the business of the client they will work with as well as the requirements of the client. The Playbook is a repository of processes that will be used as a guide by the employee (Virtual Assistant) in performing the required tasks from the client. Upon disengagement of services with Outsource Access, the Playbook will be transferred to the client who shall take full ownership of the document if requested and/or used for training purposes, as needed.
LOCATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted through digital forms is kept within the secured cloud-based software utilized by Outsource Access and is only accessible to personnel who by the very nature of their role should have access to the files. Successful applicants who have become employees will also have their personal information physically stored under the care of the Human Resources Department at the Outsource Access main office.
Outsource Access does not transfer personal data to third parties within or outside the Philippines.
Outsource Access will keep your paper and digital files only for as long as necessary.
- Employees’ Records and consultants are kept by the Human Resources Department.
- Application forms and documents of unsuccessful applicants are kept by the Talent Department.
- Client Information is kept digitally through a secure cloud-based system.
When your personal data is no longer needed, we take reasonable steps to securely destroy such information or permanently de-identify it. Paper files are securely shredded, and electronic information is securely deleted.
You have the right to be informed, object to processing, access and rectify, suspend or withdraw your personal data, including, any such information held by third parties, with whom Outsource Access has a data sharing agreement; and be indemnified in case of damages pursuant to the provisions of the DPA and the DPA-IRR.
If you want to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any questions about how we process your personal data, please contact Outsource Access’ Data Protection Office through the following channels:
Email to email@example.com
The Data Privacy Officer
Outsource Access, Inc.
4th Floor, Pioneer House CDO, Don Apolinar Velez Street, Corner Mabini St, Cagayan de Oro, 9000 Misamis Oriental
If you have any concerns or complaints about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the National Privacy Commission at https://privacy.gov.ph.