Brad Explains the Program Below
Who is this for?
Business Owners Who Are...
- Are serious about making a substantial change in the business
- Want staff focusing on what delivers the most value for the company
- Want a comprehensive diagnostic assessment to identify and prioritize of all the constraints in the business across all key functions (marketing, operations, finance, sales, administrative, etc)
- Need help getting all of the staff on board and aligned with an engaging on-site 4 hour workshop to remove all doubts, fears and concerns along with a comprehensive plan
- Want Outsource Access to provide fully vetted, trained and talented Virtual Assistants and other specialized outsourcing/productivity resources to address the growth constraint challenges
- Desire to be positioned for “Agility” and want to “Future Proof” your business with your own low-cost, offshore virtual team
Low-Cost, On-Demand Offshore Teams is Where EVERYTHING is Going for Small to Medium Business
1. Brief Online Assessment and Pre-Workshop Call with the Business Owner
- Brad will discuss the following with the business owner prior to the workshop:
- Who will attend and context
- Growth goals and roadblocks
- Key focus areas
- Define success
2. Pre-Workshop Constraints and Wish List for Staff
- List time-consuming tasks you would like to be offloaded and how many hours per week they consume?
- List projects or activities you have not been able to execute due to time, funds or resources?
- If you could offload time-consuming activities, identify how could you specifically add more value to the company?
3. Pre-Workshop Video Content Review By Staff to Complete
- Staff watches the Outsourcing Mastery online modules prior to the workshop
- Covers fundamentals related to outsourcing and virtual assistants so they can become familiar with the content and prepare questions
4. Customized Live Workshop
- A mindset of opportunity cost, leverage, and agility
- The strategic significance of embracing this approach
- Take all doubts, fears, and concerns off the table by addressing all questions and proven implementation with detailed case studies relevant to your industry
- Best practices and tools to manage and communicate with outsourced workers
5. Finalize and Prioritize Outsourcing Action Plan
- Review of the pre-created action plan by the BST team to discuss all existing constraint points and wish list tasks reported by business owner and staff
- Review all company divisions as applicable (sales, marketing, operations, finance, hr, etc) to uncover any additional constraint point or wishlist items
- Determine the “High Impact and Quick” items that can be outsourced in the first 30 to 45 days and review ongoing implementation timeline for all other activities
- Integrate the action plan into current company goal development and execution framework
6. We Help You Assemble a Vetted, Low-Cost, Virtual Team Based On Your Needs
- We help assemble a vetted, low-cost, virtual team to execute the action plan and be a part of your company long-term
- We source custom Virtual Assistants and Project Managers based on the requirements of your Outsourcing Mastery Action Plan
- We provide a direct introduction to vetted tactical resources to be managed directly or by your Virtual Assistants
7. Full Implementation Support from the BST Team
8. Post Implementation Performance Review Session
- Review of implementation progress and performance
- Feedback on sourced tactical resources and VirtualAssistants
- Evaluate the ROI of all outsourced activities
- Discuss the next batch of tasks to outsource in Phase 2
9. Ongoing Implementation Support From the BST Team
What Our Prior Customers Are Saying...
“And before attending this seminar we were going to spend $28,500 on marketing to launch a new product. We learned how to get it done for $3,100…and twice as fast.”
- Sam Fuchs, CEO
“I didn’t even know it was possible to get virtual assistants this talented for $7 an hour to do our admin and follow-up tasks. The impact is going to be over $200,000 to the bottom line with cost savings and additional revenue opportunities created.”