Ep3 | Austin Cohen
Welcome to episode 3 of The Automate & Delegate Podcast! Thank you so much for coming and attending this episode of the Automate and Delegate Podcast, where we are talking all about fast, portable and flexible ways to grow your life, your business and relationships. I am your host, Brad Stevens and today I am super excited to be joined by Atlanta Chiropractor, Austin Cohen.
Dr. Austin Cohen received his doctor of chiropractic degree from Life University in Atlanta, GA. He received his undergraduate training at Virginia Commonwealth University and received a Bachelor of Science in Biology. While pursuing his chiropractic studies, Dr. Cohen began focused studies on structural correction through the CBP and Pettibon protocol.
He has a passion for serving families and helping people who could not get better through traditional and alternative means.
Topics discussed with Austin today:
* Austin’s early career and what motivated him to expand his reach in 2015
* The solutions Austin had to come up with to drive internet traffic to his 2nd location that had no online presence
* How outsourcing led Austin and his team down a path of creating easy comprehensible things for clients to get better value out of their services
* What gave Austin freedom as a business owner and how using a Virtual Assistant got him there
* Why Austin sees decisiveness as the #1 characteristic that’s most crucial for being a successful entrepreneur
Don’t forget to check out this weeks featured tool for entrepreneurs below!
* Remove backgrounds 100% automatically in 5 seconds with zero clicks.
* There are approximately 20 million more interesting activities than removing backgrounds by hand.
* Thanks to remove.bg’s clever AI, you can slash editing time – and have more fun!
Visit https://automatedelegate.com/tools/ for more tools featured on this podcast.